Scott Clark Honda is the fastest growing Honda store in country and soon to be #1 Honda store in the state with a 300% improvement from first year (100 to 400 unit improvement in 9 months). Our huge 30 acre property boasts a brand new state-of-the-art facility. Not to mention we offer a lifetime warranty on all new cars and most used cars.. The state-of-the-art facility has 54 climate-controlled service bays and and a climate-controlled delivery room.
Whether your looking to be a part of the sales team or the service team, Scott Clark Honda strives create a fun work environment while investing your career goals. We want to see you succeed and will do what it takes to get you there!
Apply today to be a part of the Scott Clark family!
WHY WORK FOR SCOTT CLARK?
- Most talented Mgmt staff Southeast which is committed to assisting all sales people with all facets of the sales process.
- Unmatched compensation package.
- Largest inventory in the Carolina’s with a pre-owned inventory of over 700 units.
- The most robust Lender Alliance in Country.
- Comprehensive and continual training in all areas of the Sales Process.
- Progressive Sales Process embracing all of the latest technology.
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
- Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
What We Offer
- Short & long term disability and life insurance