Join the Country’s fastest growing automotive tire and service provider!
Fast Growing Company with Advancement Opportunities!
Wilhelm Automotive is expanding again and we are in need of great Automotive Technicians and General Service Technicians!
If you are tired of working Weekends, and interested in career advancement opportunity, give us a call!
We offer great benefits like paid time off, medical benefits, flexible schedules and ASE reimbursement!
Primarily responsible for providing first-rate customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, programs, and procedures. This position is also responsible for preforming work orders and repairs to their comfort level, as well as tasks assigned by their Supervisor(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer repair ticket status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders according to established department policies and procedures.
- Assist with store opening and closing routine.
- Responsible for utilizing the systematic approach to auto repair.
- Provide timely feedback to the General Manager regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Repair vehicles based on skill and comfort level.
- Preform state inspection.
- Answer phone by the 4th ring with approved greeting.
- Work with Technicians to facilitate a team-work approach, combining the expertise and manpower of both departments to optimize sales potential.
- Road test all vehicles.
- Make bank deposits.
- Shuttle customers home or pick up parts for a repair.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Pick up parts from suppliers.
- Upkeep of shop and storefront
Qualification and Requirements
-High school/trade school diploma required.
-Valid State Inspection license required within 30 days of start date
-Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- automotive repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Mechanic experience
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends