Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Eligible new technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5K based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
Holman Ford Lincoln Turnersville has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive C Technician to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
The Automotive C Technician must be experienced in the following areas:
- Performs multi-point inspections
- Changes the oil and filter, air filters,
- In-cabin filters, rotate tires, patch and replace tires,
- Replaces wiper blades and assist other express service technicians
- Properly use the tools and equipment provided by the Service Department
- Attend required training and department meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- General housekeeping and maintenance of work area.
- All other duties as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
- High School graduation or equivalent is preferred for all employees.
- Ford experience desired but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills along with mechanical aptitude required.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- One plus years of demonstrated experience in auto mechanics, diagnostics, and repair.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.