Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Provide day-to-day support for all PLC (Siemens and Allen Bradly) controlled equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and program ladder logic and sequential function chart
- Knowledge and experience in PLC/VFD and motion control programming to deliver an automation system that meets needs
- Support and troubleshoot Industrial network such Profinet, Ethernet and Ethercat
- Support and troubleshoot robotic
- Assist and train production personnel on preventive and troubleshooting maintenance procedures as necessary.
- Support the commissioning and optimization of both new and existing equipment.
- Manage change control and system documentation.
- Performs tests and monitors equipment using prescribed test procedures and diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Maintains logs and records.
- Modifies and/or installs new equipment for the facility and production.
- Insures that equipment is safe and in proper working order.
- Participate to continuously improve processes, equipment and maintenance
- Additional tasks as needed.
- 4 year degree, preferably in engineering / technical field.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task production environment.
- Have the ability to focus for long periods of time
- Have an eye for attention to detail and symmetry
- Have solid dexterity and electrical (read and understand circuit diagram, analysis and error diagnostic, understand industrial networks)
- Ability to communicate with other associates in a clear, concise manner
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database software applications such as SAP
- Understanding of 5S principles
- First experience with robots (e.g. Universal Robots, ABB)
- Know-how in automation technology / PLC (preferred Siemens TIA Portal)
- IT understanding/know-how (MES and ERP Systems)
- Interests in electro-technics, mechanics and optics
- Open for new technologies and digital solutions to continuously improve maintenance
- Understand correlation and dependency of the interconnection of several process and automation equipment
- Experience with different development environments (TIA Portal, Visual Studio, Eclypse)
- Skills in programming language S7-Graph.
- Failure analysis (SPS-Analyzer) .
- Knowledge of data structures (arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues), algorithms to solve complex tasks / problems
- Knowledge of data bases and interfaces / communication (Ethernet, Profinet, Profibus, Ethercat)
- Used programming methods (e.g. agile, waterfall
- Experiences with 6-axis robots.
- Ability to read and redesign a circuit diagram.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.