We are seeking a Service Technician Automation who is capable of installing and field service and support on robots and cells. Experienced in diagnosing and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical systems. The chosen candidate will enjoy working from a new state-of-the-art technical facility in Schaumburg, IL, that includes office, conference and high-tech showroom and integration areas. You will be working with Nachi Robotics. We will be installing our automation cells on world class products from Brother Industries and Takisawa Machine Tools.
***We are seeking an individual to work out of our Schaumburg, IL location in the Northwest Chicago suburbs***
Yamazen is seeking an Automation Service Technician to join our team in Schaumburg, IL (Northwest Chicago suburbs). We are seeking the best machinists and programmers to transition your knowledge and skills into a career selling world class manufacturing products. Meet with hundreds of manufacturing companies and share your ideas and passion for machining to help them bring efficiency and profitability improvements to their facility. The chosen candidate will enjoy working from a state-of-the-art technical facility that includes office, conference, and high-tech showroom and demonstration areas.
Skills and Qualifications:
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong service background that includes direct experience in troubleshooting and repair of robots.
- Ability to read part diagrams and schematics
- Installing robotic cells
- PLC and Robot programming is a plus
- Experience with machine tool integration and robotic systems
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- A strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills.
In return for experience and results, Yamazen Inc. provides competitive compensation including an attractive base salary up to $65,000.00 annually, a sales commissions plan that will increase as knowledge grows, a business allowance to offset transportation and communication costs.
Yamazen’s benefits include company paid medical, dental and vision insurance and short-term and long-term disability for the employee after the first 90 days of employment, 401K with company match, holiday shut-down with pay between Christmas and New Year’s Day and many more!
No phone calls please.
Yamazen is an equal opportunity employment company. All applicants are considered regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- This position is located in our Schaumburg, IL office in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. Are you willing to work in Schaumburg, IL?