- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (ME preferred); MBA a plus.
- Possess strong ME and IE skill sets that will be utilized in value stream transformations including automation. A broad electrical and mechanical background, including hands on experience with PLC’s, HMI’s, robots, vision systems and associated programming software is desired.
- Demonstrated capability to manage and improve manufacturing processes.
- Experienced in continuous improvement, Lean, 6 Sigma preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing methods, tooling, fixturing and materials.
- Proven track record of automation development and deployment in a factory setting, ideally in low volume/high mix settings.
- Experience in project management including MS Project schedule development a plus.
- Advanced skill with all MS Office products and the willingness to learn company specific software.
Smalley offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) savings plan with company match; profit sharing, health, dental, vision. Company paid life insurance, STD and LTD; supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and 10 company paid holidays.
To learn more about our company, please visit our web site at www.smalley.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are having problems using our online application system, please call 847-719-5900