Faulkner Collision in Philadelphia
TO BE SURE
10 Body Shops throughout Pennsylvania
with over 85 years of excellence
The Faulkner Automotive Group was founded as a single dealership in 1932 by Henry Faulkner Sr. and takes a family business approach to the automotive industry. Passed down through the next two generations, the Faulkner Automotive Group takes pride in customer and employee satisfaction, as well as maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We remain committed to growing the business and continuing our reputation as an industry leader, and we are looking to recruit and retain employees who exemplify our company culture.
We are seeking an experienced full-time Estimator to join our growing staff in Philadelphia. A collision repair estimator appraises vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claim settlements. This includes inspecting and testing automobiles by using mechanical testing devices, questioning customers about the vehicle’s performance or by visual inspection of the vehicle. Estimators also prepare itemized work orders, listing the cost of parts and labor. As with all positions within our Faulkner dealerships, body shop estimators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards. We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have talent, energy and ambition to succeed.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid drivers license along with:
- A High School Diploma
- Vocational/Technical School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in estimate writing
- PA State Estimator License is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of DRP guidelines
- Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented
- High productivity while maintaining high quality of work
- Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and insurance companies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highest ethical standards
- Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
Other job considerations:
Selected candidate must be able to perform all job functions that require pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting, and reaching. Candidate will be exposed to moving machinery and changes in temperature. Selected candidate must be available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
Your rewards will be:
Training to enable you to succeed, Satisfying and enjoyable place to work, Opportunity for advancement, Good earning potential, Excellent benefit package, including:Medical,Dental,401K,Paid Vacation, and discounts
For immediate consideration, apply online.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.