CATEGORY: AT&T Retail Store
COMPENSATION RANGE**: up to $45,000 or more!
POSITION: Retail Sales Consultant
BENEFITS: Blue Cross Blue Shield,Delta Dental Plan, Vision & Life Ins, Vacation Pay, Short & Long Term Disability and matching 401K!
It’s time to have a career in the most expansive and evolving industry representing a leader in the communications industry!
Our stores have thousands of local residents coming in to check on their services, upgrade their cell phones, choose different packages, buy the latest new cell phones, purchase accessories, and change their home services over to the award-winning Direct TV. Our stores are filled with activity and opportunity to take your income to the next level! The stores you will work in are beautifully designed that will make you feel proud of your work environment.
You will receive a flexible full-time schedule designed to give you work-life harmony while also providing you the best times to interact with our customers and earn the money you deserve!
Who is MWT?
We are Millennium Wireless Technology, AT&T’s Premier Authorized Retailer. We have been serving people in our communities for over 21 years! We started with one location and currently operate 17 locations in Michigan and 10 locations in Wisconsin (more coming). Our vision is to become the #1 AT&T Authorized Retailer in the Greater Lakes Region.
We are a family owned business who value our employees and treat everyone like Family. Our employees are a diverse group of caring, fun professionals who all strive to make our customers feel like neighbors and not a number. We take great pride in the services we offer and love providing the communications people want and need.
So, what can you bring to us?
- A passion for helping people
- A “gut-feeling” that you believe you deserve more than what you are earning today
- GRIT – you have the discipline to go beyond the obstacle to achieve your goals
- You have a dynamic personality! Your positive energy fuels others!
- A desire to have the opportunity to grow professionally, should you choose a path into leadership, one day managing your own store.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; BS/BA Preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work history & success in Retail Sales or business that directly deals with customers
- Physical Capacity: The ability to work 40+ hours each week consistently, to travel to local events, setup and tear down, stand on your feet all day, etc.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,405.00 to $80,218.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)