Are you looking for a great opportunity? It’s time to consider Diebold Nixdorf! As a global leader in integrated self-service solutions, we offer employees more – more recognition, more rewards, more opportunities. Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team! Right now, we are seeking an Electronics / Computer Repair Technician to provide maintenance for ATMs, retail point of sale equipment, and related PC and PC peripherals. If you are mechanically and technically inclined, and have a passion for customer satisfaction, this is the career opportunity for you!
As an ATM Service Technician you would be expected to perform basic installation and minor repairs on all Diebold Nixdorf products and services. This includes scheduled cleanings and other basic maintenance on conventional products such as locks, vaults, etc. as well as special project work, as needed. This position may require the use of basic hand tools, limited parts and a general understanding of PC, PC peripherals and network connectivity.
- Prioritizing and planning service calls
- Contacting the customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Escalating problems and reassigning calls when appropriate
- Accurately reporting service data
- Interacting in a professional manner with customers to foster positive relationships
- Performing some minor maintenance on ATMs (e.g., replacing light bulbs, card reader belts, air filters, etc.)
- Performing basic installation functions (e.g., pulling cables, mounting devices, installing Mas-Hamilton locks)
- Performing technical fixes such as clearing paper jams, card jams, bill jams, etc.
- Following key/alarm/combination control processes in assigned area of responsibility
- Supporting service technicians in performing preventative maintenance inspections on conventional products
- Maintaining effective communication with management and team members
- Developing working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
We are looking for a team-oriented individual with strong electromechanical skills who thrives on bringing satisfaction to customers. To succeed in this role you must be able to prioritize, comply with processes/quality checklists, and accurately report service data. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you!
- 6 months – 2 years of technical service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic understanding of PC, PC peripherals, and network connectivity
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads, stand most of the day, climb, bend and stoop while working on equipment
- Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
- Shift adaptability, which could include nights and weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills are needed
- Ability to organize and inventory truck stock parts and tools
- Sense of urgency, organizational skills, professional presence and work in team environment
- Ability to pass MVR, background and drug test
At Diebold Nixdorf, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages and a supportive environment with good work-life balance. In addition, we provide opportunities for growth and development so that our employees can continually develop their competencies, skills, and talents, and pursue advancement opportunities. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Educational Assistance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- College Scholarship Program
- Life Insurance
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.