Net Impact is currently seeking two dynamic early career professionals to assist our Marketing team to execute brand communications through digital channels, including email, web, and social. The Net Impact marketing team is small and resourceful, who work quickly and work smart to generate strategic deliverables for our colleagues and the organization. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who would like to join a high-performing team.
The Marketing Associates will focus on one of two marketing areas, Digital Marketing and Content Development or Email Marketing and Data Management, with learning and growth opportunities across all marketing functions. They will be a part of a larger cross-functional team working in an agile environment to meet and exceed the needs of the organization and will primarily support Net Impact’s largest initiative, called Up to Us. Now in its eighth year, Up to Us has equipped hundreds of young people with leadership development skills by training them to run local awareness campaigns about economic topics.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, a strong communicator, and a team player who is driven by achievement. Hands-on individuals who can take projects from concept to implementation and who can channel quantitative and qualitative insights into strategic deliverables will excel in this position. The role is fast-paced and will prove challenging and demanding during high volume times, so the individuals must also be efficient, agile, and resourceful.
Overall Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience (could be concurrent with school)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, results-oriented, dynamic environment
- Deep commitment to Net Impact’s mission to inspire and equip emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Experience working with CRM and/or email marketing software preferred
Digital Marketing / Content Creation
- Create original content and manage brand marketing across social media and web channels with the goal of amplifying programs to our target audiences
- Provide program and campaign support, updating and maintaining toolkits, flyers, and other digital and printed marketing materials
- Support the development and execution of lead generation campaigns to aid in the recruitment of members and/or program participants
- Develop and deploy tactics to increase and capitalize on opportunities for increased engagement
- Act as a steward of Net Impact’s brand messaging, maintaining consistency throughout collateral
Email Marketing / Data Management
- Write and develop marketing communications including emails and newsletters
- Coordinate with teams on email management including contact list segmentation, email builds, and scheduling
- Support the execution of lead generation campaigns and oversee the data management into our CRM to aid in the recruitment of members and/or program participants
- Create and manage marketing automation flows through CRM and email marketing platform(s)
- Measure and analyze email data to determine enhanced strategy and tactics recommendations for future projects
- Use systems like Salesforce to maintain detailed records with the goal of applying this information to drive decision-making
Please send the following application materials directly to [email protected] Applications submitted via other channels or without all materials will not be considered. Please write your name and the title for this position (“Your name – Associate, Email Marketing”) in the subject line of your email.
- Thoughtful cover letter explaining your interest in the position, including a preference for either role and your qualifications
- Salary expectations
Location: Oakland, CA, USA
Compensation: The salary range for this position is $54,000 to $56,000 annually, and depends on experience. Competitive benefits package available, including medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible vacation and more.