More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role:
The Associate Service Manager is an operational role, providing stock plan administration services for clients of E*TRADE Corporate Services. An Associate Service Manager provides direct operational support to Service Managers partnering with corporate clients within distinct segments (Large, Mid, & Emerging/Private). The responsibilities of an Associate Service Manager involve assisting corporations who either choose to outsource to E*TRADE Corporate Services for critical functions of equity compensation or those who elect to maintain administrative responsibilities within their corporation.
- Own assigned application issues to ensure that client needs are met in a way that improves customer satisfaction and increases profitability
- Answer client calls or cases and drive client satisfaction by consistently meeting SLAs
- Monitor Salesforce.com queues for new case assignments; Utilize Salesforce.com application including creation and completion of cases, creation of a solution, and updating of client records
- Must have strong problem-solving and follow-through skills and be able to work independently, lead teams and interact with various levels of management
- Troubleshoot and answer Equity Edge and Equity Edge Online application questions using probing and interview style questions
- Responsible for acquiring knowledge of Equity Edge/Equity Edge Online software products as well as the legal, accounting and human resources context in which they are used
- Research and document solutions for client issues
- Participate, as needed, in product testing and validation using in-depth product knowledge to identify and document bugs as well as suggest enhancements.
- Analyze and solve technical issues
- Assist clients with technical software issues related to the installation, upgrade, backup or maintenance of Equity Edge/Equity Edge Online
- Use advanced problem solving skills to identify and resolve errors or problems
- Provide technical support as needed on the operation or maintenance of personal computers, and network environments
- Provide database support for issues related to Oracle
- Support Service Managers in operational functions
- Perform daily client procedures including but not limited to processing daily trades, assessing import errors and related fixes, and administering trade and pre-trade clearances
- Perform monthly functions including but not limited to Equity Audits and monthly balancing
- Perform/Assist Service Managers in the processing of Restricted Stock Releases or Stock purchases as necessary
- Manage changes to Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment, Online Grant Agreements, and Equity Plan reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-5 years of operations, business-to-business, or call center experience with primary responsibility for answering and resolving customer inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field or equivalent experience required
- Passed department CEE exam (within 3 months of hiring)
- Passed Certified Equity Professional Level 1 exam (12 months of hiring)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work productively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial services
- Knowledge of equity compensation or Certified Equity Professional
- Familiarity with Equity Edge/Equity Edge Online or Salesforce.com
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.