As a member of Eurofins Scientific’s BioPharma Product Testing Group—the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide—Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Associate Scientist/Scientist to support our Pharmaceutical Raw Materials group in Lancaster, PA.
Associate Scientist/Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform HPLC, IC, UV, KF, Dissolution, and physical testing on pharmaceutical products according to client/compendial procedures and departmental SOPs
- Prepare standards and samples for analysis
- Execute method transfer protocols
- Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- At least one year chromatography experience
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 3 p.m. -11 p.m., or Monday- Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.