This job assists in performing Business Systems testing and analysis tasks on business system implementation, enhancements and change requests. Assists in one, or more of the following; develop test scripts and cases, perform usability testing to ensure compliance / quality with system design and business/regulatory requirements, documentation of results, and discuss findings with management team. Performs routine usability testing to ensure compliance and quality with system design and business/regulatory requirements. Documents and communicates findings to team members, senior analysts and management. Creates and/or runs basic system reports that extract data for use in the analyses. Performs routine data analysis, to determine business issues, trends, and identify risks/issues with key processes or requirements. Participates in problem solving sessions to correct identified issues and/or concerns.
- Assist in one or more of the following: develop, implement, maintain and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and test cases. Identify, document and communicate findings of UAT.
- Create and/or run basic system reports that extract data for use in the analyses.
- Perform routine data analysis, to determine business issues, trends, and identify risks/issues with key processes or requirements.
- Participate in problem solving sessions to correct identified issues and/or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year in the Health Insurance Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or Information Technology
- Familiarity with web-based applications
Understanding of HTTP requests used by applications and web services
- Request Headers
- Authentication methods
- interpretation of response data
- Applications and web services monitoring knowledge would be ideal
Referral Bonus: Level 1
- Attention to detail
- Organized, engaged, and overall focused disposition
- Ambitious to learn and build a career
- Willingness to read documentation, ask questions, and thoroughly understand processes and goals
- Ability to compare and contrast application behavior over time
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.