Job Title: Associate Programmer Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC214898
Category: Information Technology
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Summary: The responsibility of this position is for developing, implementing and testing Freight Customer solutions.
Under close supervision, code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications. Documents and maintains those programs.
Job Specific Information:
- Design, develop and implement automated testing to support the organization’s business strategy and goals. Communicate with coworkers business to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Review requirements and acceptance criteria and translate into solid testing scenarios.
- Support test execution including system level nd integration tests.
Experience in one or more of the following is considered a plus:
- Skills in languages: Java and SQL
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, Automation Anywhere
- Object Oriented Design and Development experience
- Understand of software design patterns
- Understand software development methodologies (Agile)
- Source control tools: GitLab
- Maven and Gradle build frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
- JAVA 8 or higher
Application Instructions / Deadline:
- Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questionnaire to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on 11/21/19.
Relocation assistance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2019
- Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity” – 2019
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium “Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion” – 2019
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” – 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2018
- Black Enterprise “50 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement – FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.