Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in the emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets. The company operates through several market-leading distributors including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider that specializes in CPR Training, Program Management, AEDs, Defibrillators, Accessories and Service.
We offer more than 100,000 health care products to 20,000 hospitals and emergency care providers across the country. Sarnova is the only national distributor that can offer expertise and support across multiple specialty health care markets.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute clearly defined marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and enhance brand equity across Sarnova’s core Acute Care business unit (Tri-anim Health Services). This position requires attention to detail, strong communication, organizational and analytical skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, present and implement portfolio business plans for assigned product lines. Responsibilities include management of pricing, supplier relationships, go-to-market strategies, and product positioning.
- Create, execute and manage marketing programs to enhance the organization’s presence and status in the market. This includes catalogs, online initiatives, sales force support materials, trade show marketing efforts, and supplier marketing programs.
- Analyze business developments, monitor market trends, provide reporting and implement strategies to accelerate portfolio revenue growth.
- Perform market research to uncover customer needs.
- Assist with new item setup and maintenance as needed to ensure consistency across submissions.
- Work with Supplier Partners and internal resources to develop cross-promotional activities.
- Partner with Product Managers to contribute to sales force clinical training programs and product training.
- Monitor the marketplace and competition, perform market and competitive analysis, and adjust marketing plans and initiatives accordingly.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of assigned product lines.
- Manage the development and distribution of all collateral materials.
- Provide support for various departmental projects as directed by Director of Product Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Medical/Clinical expertise or prior healthcare experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of managing programs, projects or products.
- Experience in a value-added distribution industry, business-to-business selling environment, or the health care products industry desired.
- Demonstrated positive energy and ability to collaborate in a face paced, cross-functional environment to effectively represent products/brands at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to collaborate, influence and communicate at all levels.
- Advanced planning capabilities with the ability to manage multiple projects at once with low error rates and a strong history of execution.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills with attention to details.
- Ability to successfully work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with and directing creative strategies and tactics.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite and CRM with strong Excel analytic skills.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled