2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is looking for a Associate Product Manager to join our Marketing team. Your primary responsibilities will be to support the Product, Strategy, and Insights team in delivering value to customers (Realtors & Homeowners) via Systems and Appliances Home Warranties. This also encompasses new product development from concept stage through the product life cycle to optimize the offering and support corporate growth objectives. You will manage the current portfolio of offerings, evaluate the health of the business, and conduct day to day product support activities with the field. The ideal candidate will be proactive by nature, inquisitive, analytical, a problem solver, and have strong communication skills both written and oral.
Through this unique role, a successful candidate will have the opportunity to receive high visibility, exposure to executives, lead projects and product efforts, put a fingerprint on the organization, and see their impact in the marketplace.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the overall product strategy and development, including coverage, pricing, market research, positioning, go-to-market, distribution, and special campaigns
- Interface with Sales leaders and representatives in the field, as well as, be a liaison to Legal, Operations, and IT when necessary for product efforts
- Work with Marketing and Sales to plan targeted campaigns, writing creative briefs, providing feedback on copy and creative
- Review and edit all forms of content and collateral used to support Product and Marketing efforts
- Manage the product files and folders through organization, cataloging, and cleanup
- Update the Product Scorecard monthly
- Develop and implement projects and programs in coordination with departments across the enterprise. These will range from external demand generation, internal operational efficiency, and field sales focused items
- Assist in the creation of business cases that evaluate product usage rates, market adoption, and financial performance to drive solutions across the organization to help revenue growth, profitability, renewal rates, and service levels
- Build and deliver presentations that showcase situations, analysis, and recommendations to senior leadership
- Focus on the customer experience and customer journey delivered by the product
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc requests as assigned
BS/BA from a well-known University in Business with emphasis in Marketing, Management, or Communications
Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter who is comfortable working independently
Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships
Excellent organization skills and a proven track record of successful project management or product launch with the ability to drive an effort from concept through implementation
Must be a strategic thinker but can execute tactically
Strong computing competency with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Salesforce, ReadyTalk, Skype for Business, BombBomb, and Word
General awareness of C.F.P.B. and R.E.S.P.A. regulatory bodies
Ability to demonstrate a winning track record and a knack for smart solutions to growth challenges
BENEFITS and PERKS
Benefits are an integral part of the overall compensation package provided by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty and a key tool in recruiting and retaining great employees. It is our objective to offer comprehensive coverage that meets our employees’ needs.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the following benefits:
Medical insurance, Health savings account, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts, Basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental life and AD&D insurance, Disability insurance, Additional Colonial insurance, Employee assistance program, Paid time off, 401K matching, Paid maternity leave.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty offers the following additional benefits for eligible employees.
- RTD EcoPass which can be used seven days a week. We are across the street from Iliff Light Rail Station.
- Discount Home Warranty program.
- On-site fitness center in Aurora.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Many great events such as First Fridays (fun events), Social Responsibility Events, Jeans Days, and on-site food trucks (typically 2–3 days a week).