Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin’ Brands- Accounting
Associate Lease Specialist
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Properly record income/expense and other accounts receivable/accounts payable related transactions in a timely manner by processing invoices to vendors or billing invoices to franchisees
- Review annual common area maintenance reconciliations, including landlord billed real estate tax, for reasonableness and accuracy. Process payments and invoices as required and update payment/invoice streams in Oracle Property Manager
- Analyze tax accounts and invoice/credit franchisee for deficit/surplus and update monthly escrow invoices in Oracle Property Manager
- Resolve issues for franchisees, customers, employees and others by providing timely and accurate responses to inquiries, as well as problem solving, research and communicating with similar stakeholders
- Prepare journal entries and accounting transactions in accordance with company policy by analyzing reconciliations and processing customer requests while maintaining appropriate level of backup documentation
- Research and analyze balance sheet and P&L accounts by reviewing transaction level detail for appropriateness and accuracy
- Prepare complex calculations of percentage rent transactions for franchisees and landlords
- Review lease agreements and interpret language regarding rent terms and other charges
- Assist in research, filing/scanning, copying and special projects
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of accounting related experience from both formalized training and work experience
- Hands-on experience with ERP Systems (Oracle, preferred) with proven aptitude for learning new systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!