- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Azusa, California
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No –Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 3
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we’ll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career. Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services. Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Database Administrator in Azusa OR Redondo Beach, California. Roles and responsibilites may include: Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
Basic Qualifications: A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate
- Has completed their Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Having majored in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government DOD security clearance – Secret level (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology
- Familiarity with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or other DBMS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.