ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to support its Dallas-based Texas practice. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the State Bar of Texas, and be licensed (or able to become licensed) in the Texas federal district and bankruptcy courts.
- The candidate should have 5-10 years of experience in civil litigation or creditors’ right practice.
- The candidate must be willing and able to proactively manage a substantial case load and must be proficient in discovery practice and conflict resolution.
- Appellate experience and knowledge of TILA, RESPA, FDCPA and the Bankruptcy Code are preferred.
- Court appearances, and some attendant travel, will be required.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client service and be willing to actively develop relationships in the industry.
- The candidate must be familiar with the Texas legal system, and demonstrate strong leadership skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Albertelli Law (ALAW) was founded in 1997 and is a full-service law firm representing institutional and private lenders in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and the U.S. Virgin Islands. ALAW’s expanding practice includes foreclosure, bankruptcy, consumer collections, commercial finance, complex litigation, appellate practice, regulatory compliance, and title, escrow and closing services.
ALAW has a strong commitment to the community and development of the law, as evidenced by its pro bono endeavors, publications on issues of first impression, and development of political action in the area of legal professionalism. With the strategic vision and collaborative efforts of accomplished industry veterans, seasoned attorneys and operational experts, ALAW is committed to superior performance and technological innovation. Furthermore, ALAW’s commitment to technology and effective case management provides the scalability and transparency necessary to provide unparalleled representation in an ever-changing legal landscape.
Job Type: Full-time
- civil litigation or creditors’ rights: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off