Broadcasters Child Development Center is seeking warm and experienced Assistant Teachers for our early childhood program located in Tenleytown.
We are a play-based program and the positions are with children 3 months – 5 years of age. We utilize the Creative Curriculum approach in providing developmentally appropriate activities that encourage and support growth in all areas of development. Duties include supervising children to ensure health and safety indoors and outdoors, planning and implementing activities and communicating with families.
Candidates must have a minimum of a CDA or willingness to obtain, an A.A. degree(B.A. preferred ) in ECE or a related field as well as a minimum of 1-3 years of teaching experience working with young children.
Position is available immediately and candidates must be able to start by February 16th.
We provide a full benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, sick and vacation leave, short term/long term disability and life insurance plans, 403(b) retirement plan and professional development training in a supportive working environment. We are located near the Tenleytown Metro station and bus stop. Parking is limited.
Resumes will be screened and only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Salary range varies by position and is based on educational background and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Daily precautions are in place which follow licensing and CDC guidelines. Additional cleaning and sanitation measures are in place.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place