The Assistant Superintendent manages Milti-family residential construction projects. Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines. This position will create construction project schedule, deliverable and timelines and confer with Project Managers, Engineers, Operations and Contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage residential mulit-family construction projects.
· Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
· Create construction project schedule, deliverables and timelines.
· Confer with Project Managers, Engineers, Operations and Contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
· Interpret and explain plans to workers and clients.
· Plan, organize, and direct daily on-site activities concern with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
· Take action to deal with the result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
· Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
· Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
· Oversee equipment operators, workers and subcontractors project scope of work and ensure completeness of work being done.
· Knowledgeable of operating heavy equipment like dozer, excavator and all other equipment.
· Investigate damage, accidents or delays on construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
· Coordinate supply of material schedule and delivery with vendors to complete construction projects.
· Enforce OSHA, EPA, State and local regulation and standards on the job site.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $3,750.00 to $4,500.00 /month
- residential construction: 1 year (Required)