A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) is a values-based leader that deliversexceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. An Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations)leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, ItMatters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads toSuccess.
Primary Responsibility: The Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) has theprimary responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink,Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager(Brand Operations) owns workforce management processes, product life cycle, andasset protection of entire store.
Direct Report: Manager(s),Supervisor(s) and Sales & Support Generalists
- SalesGrowth to Last Year
To perform this job effectively An Assistant Store Manager (BrandOperations) must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Developsassociate retention strategies with Store Manager.
- Personallydemonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors,and building customer loyalty.
- Displaysunderstanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Personallyexecutes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for executionof assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing,onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition,and culture/engagement.
- Schedulesand leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, MonthlyTouch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
- Identifiespersonal successor and co-creates individual development plans for directreports.
- Schedulesall brand’s initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events,Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Schedulesbrand guide planning, mapping and execution.
- Supportsbrand guide execution in absence of Brand Operations Supervisor.
- Maintainsvisual merchandising standards of total store.
- Inspectspayroll coding for accuracy and makes daily, weekly, monthly decisions tomanage labor plan.
- Executesall workforce management requirements including; schedule creation, entering inevents/fixed schedules, editing, and posting.
- Inspectsassociate availability, scheduling practices, and zoning of total store and approvesall associate requests off.
- Ownsunderstanding shipment visibility to ensure processing payroll is scheduled tomeet product flow demands and adjust schedule appropriately.
- Primaryowner of Asset Protection (AP).
- SharesKey Performance Indicator reporting and builds capability of entire store teamaround physical inventory outcomes.
- Leadsexecution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory,markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task.
- Overseesteam processing and replenishment.
- Determinesoperational and product life cycle planning for store and drives businessgrowth though short term and long term actions that focus on improvingmerchandise availability.
- Setsweekly direction and supports execution for product life cycle activities whichincludes; processing, backroom organization, replenishment, and sell down.
- Personallyowns partnership with maintenance and tracking and follow-up of all maintenanceissues.
- Managessupply budget and makes final decision on all supply orders.
All leadership roles at Victoria’sSecret are responsible for:
- Leadingand demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor whileassigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team isdelivering the best buying environment for the customer.
- Gainingbusiness insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly andlinking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relationsthat lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
- Executingstore opening and closing procedures and recovery.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduceshrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controllingexpenses.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK.
- Experience leading and supporting visual merchandising teams.
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.