Location: Ross Park Mall: Lower Level, Center Court
The Spice & Tea Exchange is opening its first store in Pittsburgh (woohoo!!) and looking for an Assistant Store Leader who loves food, has a sense of humor, enjoys meeting new people and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you can relate, we should probably get to know each other!
The Spice & Tea Exchange ® offers more than 140 spices, over 80 exclusive hand-mixed blends, 16 naturally-flavored sugars, an array of salts from around the world, and more than 30 exotic teas all within an environment that inspires culinary creativity and exploration. Our mission, “ Creating and sharing the experience of a more flavorful life.”
This is what you’ll do…
– Engage with our customers, learn what they are looking for and guide them to the products that best meet their need.
– Maintain inventory levels to ensure product availability.
– Perform quality control checks on all blends made and packaged in store.
– Balance and reconcile register, prepare deposits.
– Assist with back end POS functions.
– Work with the team to continuously identify process improvements to improve operational efficiency.
We’re looking for someone…
– Who will embrace our Mission of “ Creating and sharing the experience of a more flavorful life.”
– Who will make us laugh.
– Who is calm, cool and collected amid a little chaos.
– Who is punctual and well organized.
– Who thrives when faced with challenge.
– Who is willing to work some long hours.
Why you should work with us…
– Paid training and incentives to expand your knowledge of the specialty retail business.
– Compensation for your time, $13 – $16 per hour.
– 401k plan with match (after 1 year of full time employment)
– Opportunity for growth, personally and professionally.
– You will be valued member of our team. We will support you in meeting your goals, whether that is taking a class to learn a new skill or meeting you at the finish line of your 1 st 5k.
Our Hiring Process…
1. Tell us you are interested in the position by going to spiceandtea.com/careers , select Assistant Store Leader, Pittsburgh from the list and complete the application.
2. We will review your application and be in touch within 24 hrs.
3. If it looks like a possible fit, we’ll schedule a phone interview and take it from there.