Maxwell Roofing and Sheet Metal is an established commercial roofing company in business for over 60 years. Located in Nashville, TN, we are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Project Manager to assist our growing business. This is a position with great opportunity, rewards, pay, and benefits with a family culture that is difficult to find today.
- Assist Project Managers and Estimators by gathering required data and measurements on current projects.
- Seek out required data on new or potentially new projects.
- Create required documents such as scope of work.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Seek out ways to help co-workers without being asked.
- Assist in developing work plan for each job and adjust according to changing circumstances.
- Be an administrative guru.
- Assist in planning and troubleshooting issues on projects.
- Great pay and benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
- Reputation/Stability – Since 1956 we’ve gained a reputation for quality work, treating people right and keeping long-term employees.
- Professional growth and advancement
- Willingness to learn the roofing industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Not scared of heights. Climbing a ladder required.
- Be disciplined, respectful and determined in all you do.
- High sense of integrity.
- Strong administrative and detail-oriented skills.
- Desire to learn more and take on more projects.
- Experience in construction not required but helpful.
For immediate consideration send us your resume. We look forward to reviewing it.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused