Outlook Group delivers time to our customers with consistent, high quality packaging products and services that make it easy to do business with us and give our customers time back in their day.
As an Assistant Press Operator, you will be responsible for assisting in daily operations with the LabelPress machines which includes catching product as it comes off the press, boxing and palletizing finished goods, and rewinding work.
A candidate must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities listed below:
Must be able to assist with operating machines
Ensure proper operating procedures (SOP’s) are followed
Address all quality concerns
Provide assistance to those working equipment
Will be responsible for make-ready, set-ups and maintenance of equipment
Must understand job ticket information and Client expectations
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must have the ability to read and understand job tickets and specifications.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Will Participate in CPI processes.
- Good to Excellent Mechanical Skills.
- Normal or correctable visual acuity, color vision and hearing as required by the position.
- Ability to stand continuously during shift.
- Basic computer knowledge.