Assistant Manager Position Description
TITLE: Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager
PURPOSE: Manage an Arby’s restaurant to provide exceptional customer service and the attainment of agreed-upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies.
1. Be fully staffed with the friendliest, most positive, and eager to help people.
2. Purchase food, beverages, and supplies and manage inventory. Oversee preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
3. Every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower the team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy, and Speed of Service.
4. Execute Systems daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to provide outstanding product and service.
5. Attain the restaurant’s Annual Operating Plan.
6. Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby’s employees and customers.
7. Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
8. Responsible for POP being posted according to the Marketing Calendar and posted on time.
9. Complete AMTP in a timely manner.
10. Use SMTP and DFW effectively to develop and prepare team members for growth opportunities.
11. Demonstrate working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance.
12. Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
13. Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
14. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
15.Responsible for training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
16. Participate in the completion of semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members and shift managers.
17. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- 6 months of management experience.
Note: The Assistant Manager position is based on a 45 hour work week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Shift management: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)