Would you like to help build an all-star team?
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of service providers who are committed to helping people feel and look their best? If the answer is “yes,” we want you on our team with Massage Envy at Virginia Beach LANDSTOWN COMMONS. Massage Envy is the nation’s leader in massage and skin care services. As an assistant manager at our Virginia Beach LANDSTOWN COMMONS Massage Envy franchised location,* you will have a meaningful role to play as you:
Rally a team of wellness sales advisors to deliver an end-to-end customer experience that wows every member and guest.
Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and wellness sales superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
Own the success of an all-star location where clients look forward to coming back and where employees want to stay.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you’ll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a positive caring culture that inspires you to be your best with:
Benefits that help you take care of you including employer paid healthcare, paid time off, matching 401(K) plan, AFLAC, and a free monthly service of your choice, as well as employee discounts on all services and retail product, and more.
A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with hourly pay starting at $14 per hour plus bonuses.
A dynamic, energizing environment where you’re consistently challenged and learning, never bored.
Leadership training and developmentto help you grow as an assistant manager and lead a successful team.
As a team, we’re committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—We help you take care of you—every day to both our customers and employees alike. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by assisting the manager with the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the manager to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
Building a high-achieving team by working with the manager in setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
Running a tight ship where every operational details are addressed daily.
Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modeling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we’re looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren’t afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.