Building the perfect pizza – and having fun doing it – is the first step to building your career at Toppers Pizza. Sharpen your hospitality and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow! Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be your opportunity to develop into a management position! We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant team members and work as part of a
team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other team members
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach
to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen
All of our team members will play the role of dishwasher, cashier, cook, pizza maker, etc. so be prepared to learn a lot and work hard if you join the team. Most of the jobs that we are hiring for are entry level positions. If you are interested in interviewing for a restaurant general manager or assistant restaurant manager position and have previous restaurant management experience please apply. Most of these management positions are filled internally but there are some exceptions.
Must be available some late nights and weekends