Are you a Cannabis enthusiast with a proven leadership record? Put your leadership skills to work – join the fast-paced, innovative, and creative leader in the cannabis industry. If you are looking for long term growth potential, a great team, and the gratification of helping medical marijuana patients find the medicine they need, we are looking for you!
The Assistant Manager performs a wide range of duties related to staffing and personnel, sales and marketing, inventory management, customer service and satisfaction, store accounting, and billing. This position is ultimately responsible for supporting the General Manager and the team members in efficiency, profitability and overall performance of the center. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as the Assistant Manager!
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, motivation, coaching and inspiring team members
- Assist in resolving personnel disputes and related problems privately and in a timely manner
- Help implement and manage employment related programs including social media contests, food drives, holiday decorations, company parties, etc.
- Facilitate daily production meeting with shift leads to review work in process and determine goals and priorities
- Manage the daily production setup.
- Evaluate and maximize quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and train employees
- Help receive and process inventory orders alongside Quality Control Specialist
- Manage store maintenance including cleanliness, safety and organization
- Resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Monitor center opening and closing procedures (if not actually opening or closing the store, review what an employee has done and take action accordingly)
- Read, interpret, and take action on Key Performance Indicators to drive sales while managing a fast-paced environment of staff and project management
- Complete reports as necessary (i.e., daily and weekly sales reports, daily closing, cash tracking)
- Adhere to all Dank's company policies, procedures and ethics codes
- Must be 21+
- Must have medical marijuana card.
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Cannabis Knowledge
Please attach resume, cover letter and references for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Perkins, OK 74059 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Retail management: 2 years (Required)
- OMMA Certification (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Dank's Wellness Emporium always prefers to promote from within. In this unique scenario, we are bringing in fresh faces for our newest location in Perkins. If and when the General Manager leaves the company, naturally this position is looked at and given priority in the interview process to replace the General Manager. We have upper Regional management as well, so there is always more to do in another department as we expand. Dank's has a presence in 4 states in the United States and 1 province in Canada.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment