Assistant Manager for Cinnabon / Jamba at Carolina Place Mall Starting at $12/hr. Pay based off experience and qualifications. Daily opportunity to make up to $2 more per hour.
Responsible for all aspects of the operations of the store during all hours of operations; responsible for maintaining the operating standards, implementing company policies, maximizing net operating income, and for representing our Mission and Philosophy to its guests, crew members, and community.
– Perform any and all duties required of crew members and Assistant managers.
– Recruit, interview, and hire staff
– Direct and coordinate the activities of staff
– Ensure maintenance of dress code and personal appearance standards in accordance with uniform policies. Complete uniform ordering form for new hires and scan document to office to get uniforms ordered.
– Provide, supervise, and monitor training of all staff
– Determine staffing needs and schedule staff; post weekly schedule after approval from District Manager. Due on Thursdays by 5pm for approval
– Banking: Deposits made Monday, Wednesday & Friday, Responsible for all Store Funds including but not limited to: safe, cash tills, store cash deposits.
– In consultation with District Manager, determine personal schedule based on the requirements or the position. Required to Close Store 2 Nights per week & work Weekends.
– In the event of a call off and/or no-show, secure a replacement. If no replacement is found it is your duty to cover shift and make adjustments to schedule for the duration of the schedule
– Perform staff evaluations consistent with guidelines set forth by District Manager.
– Provide progressive disciplinary policies with staff, including termination, as required and with approval of District Manager
– Monitor staffing levels and labor costs to maximize efficiency and control labor expense ratios
– Provide for the accurate taking of weekly & monthly physical inventory
– Review all invoices from vendors and other suppliers of goods and services and promptly email invoice to office. Date and initial invoice after emailing and file away for records
– Monitor inventory levels, production, waste, unauthorized “giveaways,” etc. to control Cost of Good, without compromising product quality. Cost of goods budget is determined by Brand
– At all times direct and lead operations with the goal of increasing sales, reducing expenses, and maximizing Net Operating Income in accordance with Monthly & Annual Budget.
– Lead and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and facilities
– Ensure the maintenance of all equipment and facilities in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and applicable Health, Building, and Fire Codes
– As needed, contact District Manager to get approval for service and repair services to be performed
– Ensure the prompt completion and transmission of all required paperwork, reports, etc. as directed by District Manager. (Weekly Inventory, Monthly Inventory, Harvest Donations, Schedules, Competition Results, Store Audits, etc.)
– Maintain files relating to operations and personnel, as directed by District Manager.
– Coordinate and execute all required system-wide marketing, promotions, and public relations activities directed by Marketing Teams of Brands
– Recommend local promotions, marketing ideas, and public relations activities to District Manager
– Update menu board and POS equipment when prices are changed
– Maintain a good working relationship and professional attitude with mall management and staff; attend meetings and participate in similar activities
– Maintain and develop good relations with mall employees
– Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the resolution of conflict through as-needed staff meetings and daily communication
– Strive at all times to uphold Brand standards of product quality, customer service and cleanliness, and its philosophy towards its customers, team members, and business associates
– Perform other duties as directed by District Manager or Company Owner
– Participate in Team Meetings as directed by District Manager
– Responsible for success of FBC Evaluation, Store Audits and Mystery Shop Report and for corrective action when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place