Join the Mosaic Red Hat Group Family at Arby’s!
Position: Assistant Manager
Full-Time Positions Available
Compensation: Yearly Salary Based on Experience
FLSA Classification: Exempt
If you’re a leader with prior restaurant management experience and are passionate about people, whether a high performance team that you lead or those you serve, and want to be a part of an expanding cool, authentic alternative to fast food …. we’re looking for you! We have positions available in your area which include a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Characteristics of a Great Assistant Manager:
- Providing customers with excellent service and hospitality
- Manages a high performance group of Team Members effectively and efficiently
- Passionate about doing the job right and personal growth
- Enjoys working with a group of high performing managers to successfully operate a dynamic Fast Crafted restaurant serving fresh premium quality food
- Demonstrates great communication skills
- Demonstrates drive and initiative towards excellence and instills in others
- Enjoys continuous learning
- Enjoys opportunities to advance
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Will uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Required to have ServSafe Certification -or- ready to take and pass ServSafe exam before starting.