1. Assist the Head Golf Professional in managing the facility in an efficient, high-quality, service-oriented manner.
2. Oversee all daily operations of the facility including golf operations & Golf merchandise concessions.
3. Promoting and operating the facility to drive revenue.
4. Assist in training, supervising and motivating the staff to meet facility objectives, especially in providing exceptional customer service.
5. Oversee the reservation system, starting, and monitoring of play.
6. Track and verify all players and guests, golf cars, club care, lockers, handicap fees, and other charges necessary, and facilitate proper controls.
7. Enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
8. Develop and manage an innovative tournament program that services all customer segments.
9. Develop and oversee the golf instruction and golfer development programs for all customer segments.
11. Assist in the marketing and promotion of new memberships / play.
12. Assist in the preparation of budgets, including forecasting and review of all golf revenues and expenses on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
13. Establish sales goals and forecasts for all golf programs and services, monitor and analyze reports.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
A level one certification, or greater preferred. A minimum of two years of college, or equivalent experience will be considered. Candidates should posses experience in staff supervision, golf instruction, customer service, and computer technology including POS.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Planning and organizational ability
Might be required to work some late evenings and weekends.