What This Position is All About:
Assistant Community Manager should perform a broad range of tasks including overseeing all current and future amenties of the space, building a sense of community amongst members, planning events and marketing them, and managing social media accounts. The Assistant Community Manager should have knowledge of all forms of social media, be skilled in event planning and execution, and be driven to deliver a seamless guest experience for members. Lastly, the Assistant Community Manager will help to manage the transformation of the location including managing vendor relationships and assisting with the cleaning out of the location.
Who You Are:
- Customer Focus, Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy, Time Management
- Drive for Results, Time Management, Approachability
- Building Effective Teams, Delegation, Developing Others
- Motivating Others, Timely Decision Making
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Background in the service industry.
- Understand how procurement works.
- Know how to manage a POS system.
- You have designed and/or been a part of thoughtful service industry training.
- Understanding of food and beverage operations
- You are proficient across social media channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc. You are fluent in Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability and/or experience building and managing a team
As The Assistant Community Manager, You Will:
- Manages various value add amenities
- Organizes and manages speaker series along with High Performance Living team
- In charge of all York Factory location specific social media
- Updating community board as necessary
- Facilitate events as needed to help build community at the location
- Oversee all facets of the York Factory operation
- Meet regularly with hourly staff
- Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships
- Closely assist the F&B operations
- Managing P&L
- Ability to implement new ideas and strategies as the concept develops
- Design and implement staff training
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.