Prime’s Retail Store Manager leads by example and sets a positive tone in his or her store to Drive Sales Performance, Coach Successful Behaviors & Ensure Operational Excellence. Our “RSM” is also the very “face of the company” that Attracts Future Talent and Delivers a Top-Quality Experience to our Customers.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL STORE LEADER
Who should be an RSM for Prime? Someone with these KEY QUALITIES:
- Anyone looking to make a career in sales, and is interested in growth opportunities for leaders who offer creative, enterprising approaches to driving performance
- Those who know how to promote a dynamic culture of teamwork and recognition
- Self-motivated leaders who are willing to develop their own approaches to delivering consistently profitable results, including actively marketing their stores in their communities
- Someone who enjoys interacting with customers and cares about promoting a world class guest experience
- Salespeople who like technology and who excel at finding simple ways to explain exciting new products and services to their employees and customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The RSM’s responsibilities fall into FIVE Categories, and each offers rewards to those leaders who exhibit the KEY QUALITIES listed above:
1. SALES – Lead your team to meet or exceed all sales goals, including the definition and implementation of strategies that motivate performance and generate results.
2. OPERATIONS – Act as faithful steward of your store, to protect inventory, cash and all other assets. Use checklists and SOP’s, and create your own as desired, to “run a tight ship.”
3. COACHING – RSM’s should develop their teammates’ skills through active coaching, and by setting a proper example through their own behavior on the sales floor.
4. RECRUITING & RETENTION – We need RSM’s whose performance, dedication to culture and personality act as a magnet for other talented people to join Prime, stay, and grow.
5. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – Instill a sense of pride in delivering world class customer service.
We offer exceptional total compensation with no “ceiling” on store bonus potential, creating an environment where extraordinary performance is awarded with lucrative pay “accelerators.” Moreover, you and your entire sales team can earn exceptional bonus/commission by offering products that they both want and need – such as smartphones, tablets, DirecTV, and the like!
Successful store managers get promoted to higher volume stores, and may also enjoy a career path into leadership roles such as District Managers, Regional Directors & Executives. Many others start rewarding careers in our Home Office, helping to fuel the company’s growth. Join our store leadership team today, and take the first step!
What are you waiting for? Connect with Prime today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Assistant Store Manager