The Woodlands Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking an Assistant Administrator (LNFA) who can provide support and leadership to our team!
Come experience the Regency difference and grow your career with a company that is dedicated to your success!
- The Assistant Administrator is responsible for assisting the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator on planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, reporting, budgeting, and physical management of the facility, residents and equipment in a manner that the purpose of the facility shall be established and maintained in accordance with established policies.
- This person will report directly to the Administrator and provide support as needed. The ideal candidate will be licensed in the state of Texas or close to obtaining required licensure.
Education and Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or other related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have have an active State license in good standing as a Nursing Home Administrator (We are not seeking an AIT at this time)
- At least 1 year Assistant Administrator experience in fast-paced skilled nursing center is required
- Must be willing to work weekends, at nights, and/or as needed according to the facility needs and under the direction of the Executive Director
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records and reports
- Must demonstrate effective people skills with patients, staff, families, vendors, community, etc.
- Must be able to effectively communicate policies, procedures, regulations, and reports to staff, patients, families, visitors, government agencies, community, etc.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality care and maintaining sound operations
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Regency IHS principles and policies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Assistant Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- LNFA (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place