Develop and execute powerful selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes sales goals and objectives.
Demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedural excellence, product expertise, and new product introduction experience.
Develop, coach, manage, and engage Regional Managers to provide value and leadership to the sales force through superior stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions.
Possess and exhibit vast understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare and understand the responsibility and requirements on the organization to continue to compete as viable player which would include market knowledge of Health Economics and Industry Trends, Customer Segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process.
Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management.
Collaborate with Finance, Commercial Operations, SCG, and Corporate Accounts to measure and monitor the execution of the go to market models and pricing strategies.
Establish relationships with key surgeons; work to leverage potential sales opportunities through learning centers and maximize opportunities available through DePuy Synthes and JnJ Medical Device solutions to drive collaboration.
Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred.
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant business experience required – with a minimum of 3 years of sales management experience.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change
- Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment; enterprise mindset decision-making.
- Excellent understanding of customer, business intelligence and industry trends.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Strong business & financial acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business with a penchant for understanding the use of metrics/numbers to gauge overall performance.
- Demonstrated track record as a Talent Champion in coaching, developing, retaining, acquiring and building a diverse pipeline of future talent
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communications skills; excellent organizational skills along with the ability to make sales presentations with positive results
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Ability to travel required (~40-50%)
- Individuals need to live within/close to the current geography or be willing to relocate
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Area Vice President of Sales located in the North Central US.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Area Vice President, Sales is responsible for the DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction portfolio: accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization in respective geographic area. As part of this dynamic team with world class orthopedic products, this candidate would lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Wisconsin, North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-Montana, North America-United States-North Dakota
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)