Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
- Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded product.
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1-2 years sales related work experience
Basic/Intermediate computer skills inclduing MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Associate’s or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management or related field.
2 or more years of foodservice sales experience.
Foodservice distribution industry experience.
Culinary training and/or experience, i.e. sous chef, chef, kitchen manager.
Sales related systems experience, i.e. online ordering, data entry, pricing tools, sales dashboard, etc.