Have your friends and family told you that you make people smile and feel good? Have you always wanted to work for a company that promotes creativity and being your best self?
Sound like the place you might consider??? KEEP READING!
Will you do whatever it takes to help your team win? Are you compassionate and genuinely care about other people? Does your background and experience fit well with the Area Orthodontic Assistant job description below?
If you feel have answered yes to these questions then we are very interested in meeting with you!
What can you expect when being part of our family:
We will develop and train you to become the best version of yourself! We have a work hard and play hard mentality. We will encourage you to be creative, goofy, genuine, and have fun! We promote positivity and always look at the glass half full! We focus on your strengths, and how they will benefit the team and give our patients an EXCEPTIONAL experience!
Area Orthodontic Assistant Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide parents and patients through our processes before treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instructions
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Take quality orthodontic facial photos Responsible for the operational readiness
- Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
- Mix amalgam, cement, pulp paste and prepare impression materials
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Clean chairs and rooms
Assist professional dental staff with treatment:
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression trays
- 2+ years of Orthodontic Assistant experience is preferred but always will to train the right candidate!
- Active RDA License
- Must be willing to travel in and around the Austin Area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Orthodontic Assisting: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off