Architecture Drafter/Interior Designer
Location: St. Louis Area
Choosing a place to work is a big deal. You spend 40 hours each week at work, so you want to love what you
do. We get it. When telling you why you’ll love working at Lombardo Homes, we could list all of our statistics
and accomplishments… but everyone does that, right?
Here’s the real reason you’ll love working at Lombardo: we’re a family. We’re family owned and operated, yes,
but our entire team is a family. We appreciate and care for our team members and trade partners. When our
team members succeed, we all succeed; when they struggle, we all pitch in to build them back up. This is the
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The quick overview
The Architecture Drafter or Interior Designer is responsible for designing and customizing our plans to meet
the needs from our customers in accordance with Lombardo Homes’ standards of excellence.
The nitty-gritty stuff
- Work directly with Sales team to customize plans from prospects.
- Provide detail drawings to sales team, estimators and the field.
- Coordinate selected drawings for lot specifics.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 2 years of single-family and/or multi-family homes construction experience.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans, specifications, and scope of work.
- A “take-charge” attitude and be able to handle high pressure situations.
- To maintain current knowledge of state building codes and municipal ordinances.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Company-provided life insurance.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, FSA, long-term disability, voluntary life insurance,
- Company-sponsored employee events.
2299 Technology Dr., Suite 150, O’Fallon, MO 63368 | 636-265-2710 | LombardoHomes.com