Under the direction of the Controller, this AR/AP clerk position is responsible for helping ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the accounting department.
- Coordinate and conduct direct collection efforts; document accordingly
- Process/apply customer payments; process credit card payments and credits
- Research and solve payment discrepancies; adjust accounts as needed
- Interface with customers, distributors and reps to resolve payment disputes, discounts, and credit adjustments.
- Reduce delinquency and maintain current aging for all accounts
- Review and reconcile GL accounts; conduct reporting of accounts receivable and payable
- Maintain company credit cards noting missing receipts and payroll deductions.
- Invoice customers according to payment terms
- Assist with special projects
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Excellent customer service and administrative/clerical skills;
- Computer skills and operational knowledge of various office machines/equipment;
- Notary preferred
- Prior AR/AP experience (1 year)
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to listen, take direction and follow through with assigned tasks;
- Personal Day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour