Why Join Our Sunlux Family?
Sunlux is one of the fastest growing Solar companies in the nation according to Inc. 5000. We provide smart home solutions through renewal energy products. Our products range from LG & Panasonic Solar Systems to Tesla Batteries and Home EV charging stations.
At Sunlux, we focus on employee and client experience above all and have earned our 5-star reputation. Therefore, we are always striving to acquire good, honest, and hardworking individuals that are free thinkers and can add value to an organization. Sunlux provides great culture and family like atmosphere, growth opportunities and great benefits.
As a Telemarketer/Appointment Setter, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database. You will obtain critical information with qualified leads for the outside sales team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum efficiency. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Training is provided on our processes and techniques, however we do prefer experienced candidates with a background in sales/marketing.
- $12.00-$18.00/hr depending on experience + bonus
- Can be full or part-time
- Bonus Structure based on individual performance, attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Healthcare benefits for full time employees
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and demo targets
- Effectively respond to inbound/outbound inquiries
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, text (SMS) communication, coordination and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with outside sales team.
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to our sales team.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes sales techniques.
- Passionate about selling, great energy and positive attitude!
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Computer and Tech savvy.
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Punctual, reliable (NO excessive absences or tardiness)
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
Successful candidates in this role typically move into inside sales where they conduct appointments with prospective clients. Other opportunities for growth is a Call Center Manager, Sales Manager, etc.