Do you enjoy talking to people? you are not afraid to the phone?
Do you have a service and ownership attitude and a proven ability to succeed?
Do you enjoy being part of a team where you work together to meet goals?
Are you passionate about building relationships with clients, exceeding their expectations and knowing that their happiness is a direct result of your hard work and dedication?
Are you bilingual English-Spanish?
I have a steady energy level to perform a telemarketing position?
If you screamed “Yes!” to these questions, we want to talk to you. This is your opportunity to join a highly successful real estate team in the Orlando Area
The appointment coordinator will be calling to make appointments with realtors, just licensed, or individual applying for a Real Estate License and interested on a successful career in Real Estate. The aspirant should be reliable, involved and committed to represent our company and our brand.
A successful The appointment coordinator/Client Care Representative prides himself/herself on having exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), strong organizational and project management skills, and very careful attention to detail.
Other useful skills are: Persuasion, Telephone skills, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Costumer service, Closing Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge, Pride etc.
If you are the right fit, we would love to have you join the team!
· Responsible for making recruiting appointments
· Confirmation of appointments
· Follow up after effective and missed appointments (rescheduling)
· Maintaining and update database with all communications,
· Add all new referred recruiting prospects
· Assign and supervise the follow campaign with emails, texts, and direct mail
· Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
· Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
· Self-motivation and drive
· Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish; both written and verbal
· Positive professional and polished attitude
· Careful attention to detail, ability and willingness to follow processes
· People-oriented and a “team player” attitude
· Tech savvy; strong computer skills
· Eager to learn and open to changes
· History of demonstrating a high level of initiative and a positive, solutions-oriented attitude
Job Type: Part-time with possibility of becoming full time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Telemarketing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday, with the posibility of some nights and weekends
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Telephone Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location