Ciocca Dealerships embody a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values to provide world class vehicles sales and service experiences for our customers. We strive to provide an excellent environment for our employees, to be responsive to our customer needs, and effectively work with our strategic partners and manufacturers with the highest standards of integrity. Start your career with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown is looking to add an appointment coordinator to their service team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle inbound Service Appointment calls
- Make outbound Appointment calls with Dealer Provided prospecting list
- Start process of presenting Required Maintenance to the customer
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Must have excellent phone skills
- Greet customers in pleasant and professional manner
- Listen carefully to customer needs and concerns
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribute to the team effort of the dealership
- Promotes the dealership through excellent customer handling skills
- Familiar with Computer based software
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
With multiple dealerships in our organization, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour