What's in it for you?
Crescent Electric Supply offers competitive compensation packages and a first class benefits package, along with advancement opportunities. Some of our benefits include 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with immediate vesting and company match, Paid Volunteer Time, Merchandise Discounts, Holiday and Vacation Pay, and Flexible Spending. Here, leaders inspire, build trust and empower employees to achieve their best. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities.
The Application Engineer – Industrial Sales provides engineering, technical support, and training for automation and control related products and applications for both customers and employees.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive technical application assistance for a wide variety of customers in different types of industries (automotive, medical, light and heavy manufacturing).
- Achieve assigned individual and Automation and Control sales goals and business objectives at key accounts.
- Work with Crescent Account Managers to provide Customers with pre-sale and post-sale technical support for automation and control products.
- Technical contact for our Automation and Control Vendors in assigned territory.
- Be a technical resource for customers and Crescent employees.
- Responsible for launching new Automation and Control products to sales personnel within the assigned territory. This includes product training, competency with demo equipment, and sales collateral.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent Electric Supply offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric Supply has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do?
Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://www.youtube.com/user/Cescovideo .
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.