The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) Service Delivery Staff (SDS), an ISO 20000 certified organization, provides information technology (IT) services for the Department of Justice. The service scope ranges from enterprise level (used by approximately forty DOJ sub organizations, referred to as “Components”, such as the Drug Enforcement Agency, United States Marshals Service, etc.) to multi-component systems to single purpose built application for an office, board, or division. Other than several enterprise systems, the primary customers are the Justice Management Division (JMD), and approximately ten Senior Leadership & Management Offices (SLO/SMOs) such as the Office of the Attorney General, or Office of Solicitor General or Office of the Pardon Attorney.
- Application Technical Services includes full lifecycle enterprise, organizational, administrative, and Senior Management Office (SMO) applications, Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite, as well as programmatic support
- Collaboration and Web Services include web site development and operations, including both DOJ public web sites and DOJ intranet, SharePoint, and other web tools.
SDS provides the DOJ Service Desk as the central point for incident handling. All services use the DOJ Service Desk and Remedy for Tier 1-3 incident handling, problem management, and change management. SDS follows ISO 2000 process standard for service delivery, aligns to PMI PMBOK for project management, and uses agile methods for application delivery.
The contractor shall provide support to the ATS and CWS teams as follows:
- Provide on-going operations and maintenance (O&M) support for existing services
- Support the needs of JMD and SMOs with new solutions led by ATS and CWS teams
- Transition new systems and customers into SDS managed services for improved delivery as part of DOJ consolidation and efficiency improvements
- Replace or improve existing legacy portfolio with upgraded, cloud based systems where applicable
- Continuously improve service delivery with technical and service enhancements with benefits in cost, quality, innovation, timely delivery, and customer satisfaction
- Standard system administration duties as described in Section B above
- Level one and two user support functions
- Integration and security testing of the system
- SQL scripting