Appliance Repair Technician
This position is responsible for repair of products in the customer’s home. These products include Washers, Gas & Electric Dryers, Gas & Electric Ranges, Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Trash Compactors and other home appliances. Qualified technician provides timely and professional repairs of these products while maintaining high levels of customer service.
Company provides vehicles, uniforms, tablets, phones and some specialty tools. Benefits include Holidays, vacations, and health, dental, prescription plan options.
We service northern Massachusetts, the Merrimack Valley, Southern New Hampshire and the NH Seacoast. We are factory authorized for Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn-air, Kitchen-aid, Amana, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Samsung.
Candidates must have experience or education directly related to this field. Compensation is directly tied to performance- the more productive a technician to better the paycheck. The right candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must have own tools of the trade. Candidates must pass background and drug tests. The right candidate could be working tomorrow.
Related keywords: appliance repair, technician
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place