Sunroomis a venture-backed real estate brokerage, headquartered in downtown Austin. We’re building the future of renting!
Sunroom was started by the Favor founders and has been growing exponentially since it was launched in early 2018. We’re designing technology to dramatically improve the rental experience for both our agents & clients.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive Commission Splits: We’ll help you earn more commissions and close more deals.
- Lots of Leads: Thousands of renters actively use Sunroom and need assistance with their rental search.
- Supportive Team: Our HQ team will do all the administrative heavy lifting for you. No more annoying collections!
- Modern technology: We’ve developed software & CRM systems to deliver the best client experience. We’re building tools from the ground up to make your job easier and more efficient.
- New School Real Estate: Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision.
With a pipeline of thousands of leads, world class technology and team support, you’ll be closing more leases with Sunroom than ever before.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with leads: You’re the locating expert. You’ll be helping clients with their search from start to finish. You’ll keep renters engaged and be their direct line of communication.
- Searching & Touring: You’ll create lists, based on renters preferences and schedule visits to tour apartments. You’ll be reviewing complexes and giving advice on pricing, amenities and neighborhoods.
- Closing: Help renters find their favorite and review the simple application process.
What we’re looking for:
- Empathetic: You can put yourself in the renter’s shoes. You care about helping your clients find the best possible apartment.
- Social & Personable: You’re the face of the company. We’re looking for agents who are extremely friendly. Not only are you outgoing, but you’re an active listener. We need strong communicators: you’ll need to be confident over the phone, through text and in-person.
- Driven: You’re motivated! You want to learn and embrace challenges. You’re a natural closer!
You’ll be making $65k-120k+ per year, based on your performance! The role has uncapped earnings potential.
- You must be acurrent Real estate agent,licensed in Texas.
- + 2 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Apartment Locating experience is preferred, but not required.
- Reliable transportation is needed.
- Understanding of the Austin market is a major plus.
We have both part-time& full-timeopportunities available. Get in on the ground floor and shape the strategic direction of the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year