The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image (Curb Appeal). Duties include maintaining of the lawns, driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas, maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas
- Performs lawn mowing, trimming, edging
- Spring & Fall cleanup
- Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to grounds work.
- Responsible for light/basic tree and bush trimming
- Assists maintenance staff as requested, including but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings, moving appliances, inspections or assisting in turning vacant units
- Snow removal (When applicable)