Job Title: Anti-Money Laundering Officer – Investment Bank, Global Markets
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
As an Anti-Money Laundering Officer, you will manage the day-to-day client financial crime risk within the Americas. You’ll advise the business and other infrastructure departments with respect to AFC regulatory framework, regional cases, transactions and products. You will handle the KYC process for high risk clients, with a specific focus on regular KYC reviews, event driven reviews, and remediation of KYC files for all businesses within Global Markets.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: [email protected] Muse
What You’ll Do:
- Review and approve New Client Adoption, Regular KYC Reviews, Event Driven Reviews for all Global Markets client accounts that are referred to Deutsche Bank’s US Business Line Anti-Financial Crime
- Manage regional client remediation initiatives for Global Markets and ensure a consistent Enhanced Due Diligence review and approval on all new high-risk accounts
- Meet regularly with key business partners to ensure AML risk is properly understood and communicated, including delivery of AML training as required
- Conduct research and analysis on inquiries/escalations from business groups
- Coordinate with regional and global business and AFC colleagues on AML-related issues
Skills You’ll Need:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Experience in the financial industry within AML Compliance, Legal, or Regulatory Change functions
- Superior knowledge of relevant AML laws/regulatory requirements, particularly with respect to Global Markets products
- Proven strong academic track record
- Strong research, investigation, and analytical skills
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- An advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA, etc.)
- Knowledge of investment banking and institutional broker-dealer
- Previous experience in connection with KYC reviews and/or remediation
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams
- Ability to identify matters that require further analysis and investigation
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: ” EEO is the Law poster ” and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .