- Job ID: 1211797
- Maintains the cleanliness of all anesthetic equipment and routinely stocks all anesthesia supplies.
- Prepares equipment and supplies for use by anesthesiologist and CRNAs and assists as directed.
- Provides medications for use by anesthesiologist, and works with pharmacist to ensure availability of drugs needed.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- <2 years
- No Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare related field
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Christian Hospital is an acute-care community hospital with 220 staffed beds, located in north St. Louis County. As a founding member of BJC HealthCare, the hospital has an expert medical staff and a diverse workforce of nearly 2,000 health care professionals who are dedicated to providing the absolute best care with the latest technology and medical advances. Christian Hospital is nationally recognized for stroke care and cardiology, and highly regarded for its excellence in emergency medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, pulmonology and wound care.
Our Northwest HealthCare campus, located six miles west of Christian Hospital in Florissant, offers the community 24-hour emergency care as well as a variety of outpatient services and physician practices.
The Surgical Services Department performs emergency, trauma, elective, in-patient, out-patient, and ambulatory/same day surgery. ASD also does pre-and post-procedure assessment and recovery of special procedures patients, and pre-procedure assessment of cardiac cath lab patients. Specialties include general surgery, orthopedics, GU, GYN, thoracic, ophthalmic, vascular, plastic, neuro, dental, ENT, endoscopic, cardiovascular, and podiatry.
The Anesthesia Technician provides technical support and performs routine duties relevant to the Department of Anesthesia.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings